Terms and conditions for All Blacks Jersey Giveaway
Competition “Specific” Terms and Conditions
- THE COMPETITION
- The Giveaway is run by Healthspan Ltd. Only entries to the competition that meet the Terms and Conditions specified below will be treated as valid entries.
- The Giveaway starts on 01.03.2021 and closes on 31.03.2021
- Entry to the free prize draw is gained automatically when you complete the entry form at www.healthspanelite.nz/competition and entrants must be aged 18 years and over. Any duplicate entries will be automatically deleted. Available to New Zealand residents only. Available through www.healthspanelite.nz website only.
- There is one prize available, with the winner receiving a signed All Blacks Rugby Jersey, provided by Healthspan Ltd.
- Terms and Conditions of The giveaway detailed herein shall be interpreted according to English Law
- Prize Selection
- Healthspan will randomly select one winner on 12.04.2021 and will formally notify them via email provided in the entry form on 13.04.2021. The winner must then respond to the notifications as instructed by Healthspan within 10 business days. If the winner does not respond to our notifications within 10 business days, then that winner will forfeit all rights and entitlement to the prize and another winner will be selected at random.
- Details of the prize winner will be available on Facebook.
- All competition entrants, notwithstanding those opting out of email marketing, will be emailed to notify them of the winner details once the competition has closed. Only those entrants who have opted in to receive emails will then receive further emails from Healthspan Ltd.
- As a condition of entry to all our Competitions we reserve the right to publish and/or broadcast the first name, and country of Competition winners.
- Any person entering this competition will be deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions and any specific instructions and all entries will be subject to these terms and conditions. Any entry submitted which is in breach of these terms will deemed to be invalid and will not be considered in the draw.
- Healthspan will retain all entries in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations.
- Any person entering this competition can view our privacy notice on the website https://www.healthspanelite.nz/privacy/
- Employees of Healthspan, their agents and their families are not eligible to enter free prize draws.
- No alternative prizes are available and there is no cash equivalent.
- Only one entry per person is permitted into the draw
- Healthspan will not be liable for any damage, loss or disappointment suffered by any person taking part or not being able to take part in these free prize draws.
- By entering The Competition, each entrant agrees to release and hold Healthspan, any subsidiary and holding companies, their employees, officers, directors, agents and representatives, harmless from any and all losses, damages, costs (including reasonable legal costs), rights, claims and actions of any kind including, without limitation, personal injury, death, property damage, either directly or indirectly related to or arising from The Competition or from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize.
- The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Terms and Conditions shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
- Healthspan reserves the right to suspend or terminate The Competition or amend these terms and conditions at any time for any reason without notification.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, results and all other matters relating to these terms and conditions, and/or The Competition, the decision of Healthspan shall be final and binding and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- The promoter of the draw is Healthspan Ltd, Healthspan House, The Grange, St Peter Port, Guernsey, GY1 2QH, Channel Islands.
- These specific terms & conditions are valid in conjunction with our general terms & conditions which can be found on our website www.healthspanelite.nz/terms-and-conditions/