New Zealand vs Argentina Ticket Giveaway
Terms and Conditions
1. THE GIVEAWAY
a. This giveaway is run by Healthspan Ltd. Only entries to the giveaway that meet the Terms and Conditions specified below will be treated as valid entries.
b. The competition starts on 01.09.21 and closes at midnight on 08.09.21 NZST
c. Entry to the free prize draw is gained automatically when entrants follow the instructions as shown in the competition post. Entrants must be aged 18 years and over. Any duplicate entries will be automatically deleted. Available to New Zealand & Australia only residents only.
d. d.There is one prize available, with the winner receiving 2 tickets to the New Zealand vs Argentina match at CBUS Super Stadium, Gold Coast, on Sunday 12th September 2021. Travel is not included in the prize.
e. Terms and Conditions of the competition detailed herein shall be interpreted according to English Law
2. Prize Selection
a. Healthspan will randomly select one winner and will formally notify the winner via social media within 2 hours of the competition closing. The winner must then respond to the notifications as instructed by Healthspan within 24 hours. If the winner does not respond to our notifications within 24 hours, then that winner will forfeit all rights and entitlement to the prize and another winner will be selected at random.
b. Details of the prize winner will be available on Facebook.
c. As a condition of entry to all our Competitions we reserve the right to publish and/or broadcast the first name, and country of Competition winners.
3. Any person entering this competition will be deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions and any specific instructions and all entries will be subject to these terms and conditions. Any entry submitted which is in breach of these terms will deemed to be invalid and will not be considered in the draw.
4. Healthspan will retain all entries in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations.
5. By entering this competition, each participant agrees to share a valid email address for the purpose of prize fulfilment.
6. Any person entering this competition can view our privacy notice on the website https://www.healthspanelite.nz/privacy/
7. Employees of Healthspan, their agents and their families are not eligible to enter free prize draws.
8. No alternative prizes are available and there is no cash equivalent.
9. Only one entry per person is permitted into the draw
10. Healthspan will not be liable for any damage, loss or disappointment suffered by any person taking part or not being able to take part in these free prize draws.
11. By entering The Competition, each entrant agrees to release and hold Healthspan, any subsidiary and holding companies, their employees, officers, directors, agents and representatives, harmless from any and all losses, damages, costs (including reasonable legal costs), rights, claims and actions of any kind including, without limitation, personal injury, death, property damage, either directly or indirectly related to or arising from The Competition or from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize.
12. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Terms and Conditions shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
13. Healthspan reserves the right to suspend or terminate The Competition or amend these terms and conditions at any time for any reason without notification.
14. In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, results and all other matters relating to these terms and conditions, and/or The Competition, the decision of Healthspan shall be final and binding and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
15. The promoter of the draw is Healthspan Ltd, Healthspan House, The Grange, St Peter Port, Guernsey, GY1 2QH, Channel Islands.
16. These specific terms & conditions are valid in conjunction with our general terms & conditions which can be found on our website www.healthspan.nz